International Campaign in support of People’s War in India
The week of mobilizazion in Italy.
The international campaign in support of the People's War in India serves the unity of Marxist-Leninist-Maoist communist and revolutionary forces, internationally. It serves the regrouping of the international communist movement around the largest and most active people's war, while those in Peru, Philippines etc. go on.
From the point of view of Maoism and people’s wars, the people’s war in India is at the heart of the current clash between revolution and counter-revolution.
That is why the attention of imperialism has increased, as well as the attention of its media.
The coming months we will reach an International Conference of support, that will gather many genuine revolutionary, internationalist and anti-imperialist forces in the world.
India can be the weak link of imperialism, right when it is trying to prevent the advancement of the revolution. The revolution in India helps to show the relevance of Maoism and communism.
That is why this campaign is very important.
We are like drops in the sea. This is the meaning of our work in Italy.
But the sea is made of many drops. Each advance of the revolutions in other countries is a drop in that sea, that turns into a sea of armed masses that can really change the face of the world.
The campaign in Italy
The 20th of March 20 a daily information activity has started, along with a widespread circulation of the call and posters.
We are preparing a slide-show and videos.
There will be not a major central initiative, but several initiatives to reach a significant number of people, workers, unemployed, temporary workers, students, women and immigrants.
The initiatives nationally announced will be:
- Meeting of workers and immigrants in Marghera, Venice on 2nd of April
- Demonstration at the University of Milan on 6th if April
- Demonstration of at the Academy of Arts, University of Palermo, on 7th of April, with students meeting and video
- Spread of leaflets and signature collecting of a support resolution amongst the workers of Ilva, Taranto, South Italy; Dalmine, Bergamo, North Italy; Fiat and Cantieri Navali, Palermo, Sicily
- Action at the Indian Consulate in Milan on 8th of April
- Meeting of support in Taranto on 5th of April
- Meeting of support in Palermo on 8th of April
- Meeting of support in Turin on 9th of April
30 March 2011
International Committee in Support of People’s War in India – Italy